Friday, May 4, 2012

DejaVu

Heard a powerful knock at the door this morning. Just knew it was the law. They asked me to step out and cuffed me up. They then went in my house and searched various places while explaining they were doing this to anyone who had a Robbery offense.  The fact that mine dated back to 1992 and was an non-controlling offense meant nothing they said. Remember in 2007 this same scenario played out but I was arrested aftr they found .02 grams of drugs in a shoe. That case had my facing my 3 Strike for over a year until I plead guilty and took 6 years in fear of going to trial getting life sentence cause of my past. That time they came I was home alone but this time I was with my son, nephew and Mother. Not cool at all. Crazy that prisons are overcrowded and these police are coming to our houses looking to put us in a cell again. I could see if I was in the streets doing wrong but DAMN. Can't wait to get off parole. This is a game to these folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment